Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where we are now

Our lives have embarked upon a new adventure. We moved from living in a bowl with snow surrounding us to the place where its always cold but never snows...Kennewick, WA. We are adjusting to our new living arrangements. We are staying with his parents until we can get enough saved up and move out on our own. Sterling spends most days helping his dad with the construction business. He will soon be the Superintendent once they have signed papers and made all the proper arrangements. He has always wanted to get out of the labor part of building homes and be in the management part. I hope this will work out. I spend most of my time hanging out. I do alot and I mean alot of reading. I am hoping to learn how to knit or crochet while I have non busy hands and free time. I also spend time preparing for our little one to come.

We are excitedly approaching my due date. March 24, 2010 (15weeks left). We are having a boy (Jaxon Clyde). We have definately waited along time for this to happen. Sometimes its still very surreal. Its amazing how being pregnant and knowing you can grow a life will change your own. Everyday he gets stronger and kicks harder and moves around more. I ask Sterling questions all the time like "are you more excited to see him or being a dad?" He responds to my non-sensical questions well...he always out smarts me and says "well if I see him it makes being a dad more real so they go hand in hand." I am truely lucky to have him as my husband. He keeps me sane and puts my pregnancy hormones into check. Which is every night.

So this is us for now I will hopefully keep this updated and let everyone know how we progress as time goes by.

2 comments:

Schetselaar said...

Yeah! You have a blog!!!

Schetselaar said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Finally you are going to be parents!!! Love ya!